Report COVID-19 Positive Cases or Close Contact situations of your children to the School Nurse Line.
Mrs. Lindsay Spencer, Head Nurse: 570-746-1600 x2310
Health and Safety Plan for Reopening School Buildings (click here)
**The Health and Safety Plan was revised at the April 12, 2021 school board meeting**
We appreciate the patience of the entire Wyalusing Community as we navigate the effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic and ensure a safe path forward for returning to normal operating conditions. As you most certainly understand, our first priority is the health and safety of our students and community while also serving in our primary role of K-12 education.
All educational facilities which include WVHS, WVES, Fitness Center, and all school property athletic and community facilities require adherence to new mandates dictated by the PA Department of Education (PDE) and the Governor.
All health and safety standards are addressed in the full version of the health and safety plan.
Northern Tier Career Center- Health and Safety Plan- (click here)
WVHS Extra-Curricular Health and Safety Plan (click here)
The Revised Extra-Curricular Health and Safety Plan was revised by the Wyalusing Area School District Board of School Directors on April 12, 2021.
WVHS Fitness Center
The Fitness Center remains closed for public community use until further notice.
In the meantime, membership billing for the fitness center was paused in March and will remain on hold until the facility re-opens.
Helpful Training Videos related to COVID-19 Safety Procedures
- How to Properly Wash Your Hands
- How to Properly Use PPE and Gloves
- Tips on Wearing Correct Facemasks
- The Importance of Handwashing
WASD Important Informational Links
- WASD Signed Attestation Form
- Governor Wolf's Mitigation Order 12/10/20
Important Informational Links
- DoH Quarantine Recommendations after Vaccination
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Additional Factors to Determine 'Close Contacts' of Persons with COVID-19
- COVID-19 Early Warning Monitoring System Dashboard
- COVID-19 Symptomatic K-12 Student or Staff Process Flow
- CDC: Get the Facts about Coronavirus